GROUP > Armtec
WGI Westman Group: Armtec
Leading National Manufacturer Of Infrastructure Products And Solutions In Canada
With operations coast to coast, Armtec is a leading national manufacturer of a comprehensive range of infrastructure products and engineered construction solutions for customers in a diverse cross-section of industries. Our dedicated team is focused on your success, making Armtec-Canada Culvert a trusted partner for transportation, public works, forestry, oil and gas, and mining operations throughout the country and abroad.
Operating through our network of regional offices and production facilities across the country, Armtec’s broad range of engineered solutions include products for drainage, bridge applications, soil retention, rehabilitation and water management systems including SteelCor Corrugated Steel Pipe (CSP), Multi-Plate Structural Plate Corrugated Steel Pipe (SPCSP), Bridge-Plate Deep Corrugated Structural Plate (DCSP) and much more. Since 1908, our commitment to quality, customer service and innovation has set the benchmark in the Canadian drainage and bridge landscape.
More information available at website of Armtec.
- ✓ Corrugated Steel Pipe (SteelCor/HelCor)
- ✓ Structural Plate Corrugated Steel Pipe (Multi-Plate/CorPlate)
- ✓ Deep Corrugated Structural Plate (Bridge-Plate)
- ✓ Spiral Rib Pipe (UltraFlo/FloCore)
- ✓ Aluminum Structural Plate
- ✓ Tunnel Liner Plate
- ✓ Bin-Wall
- ✓ DuroMaxx
- ✓ HDPE Pipe
- ✓ Bridges
- ✓ Mechanically Stabilized Earth (MSE) Walls
- ✓ Road Dividers & Barriers
- ✓ Water Control Gates
- ✓ Geotextiles
- ✓ Beaver Control Devices
Bridge-in-a-Box is an engineered, pre-fabricated modular steel bridge manufactured by BEHLEN and offered by ARMTEC*. This pre-assembled bridge is delivered to site in single or double lane configurations and spans from 6m to 24.5m.
The customizable Bridge-in-a-Box design is complemented by standard steel posts with W-Beam or Thrie Beam guardrail for low-volume roads. The open span ensures exceptional hydraulics with little impact on the stream environment. Bridge-in-a-Box is an ideal solution for rural, forestry, and remote locations, and complies with the Canadian Highway Bridge Design Code (CHBDC) for pedestrian and highway live loads.
* Armtec is part of WGI Group and BEHLEN’s sister company
Bridge of Pioneers
This covered bridge crossing project was a WGI cross-division partnership involving Armtec, Behlen, Westman Steel, Meridian, and Artspan.
- The pedestrian bridge expands the trail system in the community of La Broquerie and spans the beautiful Seine River. More importantly, it honors the Pioneers of the municipality by listing the names of families that settled the area from 1875 to 1940.
- The colors chosen for the crossing pay tribute to the local dairy barns that are so prevalent in the Municipality.
- Russ Edwards grew up on the family farm located in this municipality.
- The bridge abutments, bridge hoist and approach trails/landscaping were provided by the Municipality.
Speedy installation on site using typical construction equipment
Economical option for rural, forestry and remote locations with substantial transportation savings
Minimal impact on the local stream environment
Complies with Canadian Highway Bridge Design Code
Careers with Armtec
|Regional Sales Manager||Nanaimo , BC||Apply For Position|
|Robot Operator||Cambridge , ON||Apply For Position|
|Branch Manager - Manufacturing||Emerald Park , SK||Apply For Position|
|Mill Operator (Steel Culvert) **Career Opportunity**||Nanaimo , BC||Apply For Position|
|Skilled Production Worker||Peterborough , ON||Apply For Position|
|Fabricator / Production Worker||Prince George , BC||Apply For Position|
|TECHNICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE – SUDBURY / THUNDER BAY||Lively , ON Thunder Bay , ON||Apply For Position|
|Production Labourer - Manufacturing||Corman Park , SK||Apply For Position|
|CERTIFIED MILLWRIGHT - MAINTENANCE||Woodstock , ON||Apply For Position|
|TECHNICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE – SOUTH WESTERN ONTARIO||Comber , ON Woodstock , ON Cambridge , ON||Apply For Position|
|Outside Sales Representative (HDPE Agricultural - Regional)||Corman Park , SK Emerald Park , SK||Apply For Position|
|Truck Driver||Woodstock , ON||Apply For Position|
|Forklift Operator / Yard Associate||Orangeville , ON||Apply For Position|